Quantcast
  • You may not reply to archived adverts. Once they have been archived, they are no longer active and are here for reference only.

For Sale HUAWEI Matebook D 14-Inch Laptop - Ryzen 5 2500U, with Case **WEEKEND PRICE DROP **

Simey83

Rating - 100%
35   0   0
Reaction score
Location (town/city, country)
Lisburn, N.Ireland
Hi Guys,
I am putting my lovely Matebook up for sale, as I just received a new laptop through work, so no need for both.

This was a gift, given to me at the end of July. I believe it was bought brand new from Amazon around then. It comes complete, with box, documentation, accessories etc. The full package you would receive if bought new.

I have to say this is just a lovely machine. Amazing build quality (very Macbook-ey, with the full aluminium body) and very fast. I used it very sparingly indeed, for basic browsing, music, emails etc. For this it is just brilliant. I hear it can handle some light gaming too, Minecraft etc.

With it only being a couple of months old, I'd say I maybe charged it 5 times, with maybe 20-30 boots. It is in "like new" condition and used very little indeed. I would like to keep it as it is the perfect size IMO and just a treat to use, but it is just sitting in the box feeling sorry for itself :)

I have never registered it with Huawei, so I presume the new owner can be the first "official" owner, if they wish to register etc.

Spec;

Ryzen 5 2500U Processor
8 GB RAM
256 GB SSD
Windows 10
57.4 WH Large Battery
Dolby Atom Sound System Quad Speakers
Radeon Vega Graphics
Mystic Silver

I bought a nice wee carry case with compliments it very well. Great fit and a decent amount of carry space, for the charger etc;

All in all I believe this is a lovely package, which should make the new owner very happy.

I would like to get £500.00 £475.00 for this, which I think is very reasonable. It is currently on Amazon for £699.00. It will be packed extremely well and shipped fully insured, next day. I DO NOT mess about with my packing/shipping.

Please let me know if you require any other photos, info etc.

Thanks
Simon

Last edited:

adash

Standard Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Reaction score
Solihull
Do you have the original proof of purchase for UK warranty?

Simey83

Rating - 100%
35   0   0
Reaction score
Lisburn, N.Ireland
I am off on holiday on Tuesday, for a week. Dropping this to £450 delivered, for the weekend.

Thanks
Simon

dilfred

Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Reaction score
Telford, Shropshire
I am off on holiday on Tuesday, for a week. Dropping this to £450 delivered, for the weekend.

Thanks
Simon
I'll take it at that price £450 including postage if I may please.
I am assuming it comes with a charger, that is my only caveat to the offer.
Thank you Freddie

Simey83

Rating - 100%
35   0   0
Reaction score
Lisburn, N.Ireland
I'll take it at that price £450 including postage if I may please.
I am assuming it comes with a charger, that is my only caveat to the offer.
Thank you Freddie
Hi Freddie, absolutely mate. It comes fully boxed with all accessories, as it would have new. And the case.

Thanks

dilfred

Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Reaction score
Telford, Shropshire
Arrived, all safe and up and running. Will fill in feedback now.

Thank you for a very enjoyable sale and stress free purchase. Enjoy your holiday.
Freddie

Simey83

Rating - 100%
35   0   0
Reaction score
Lisburn, N.Ireland
Arrived, all safe and up and running. Will fill in feedback now.

Thank you for a very enjoyable sale and stress free purchase. Enjoy your holiday.
Freddie
Excellent mate! Thanks very much. Feedback left. Give you a shout when I get back.

Cheers