Huawei Mate 10 Pro owners

Have you checked:

- Notifications set to priority
- Under battery settings, check what the Launch settings are for the app

I somehow missed the Notifications set to priority setting, so I changed that. It now shows as being connected (watch end anyhow) but it still reaches a point where I don't get any notifications.
Battery settings I've tried both automatically managed and also giving the app free rein, that hasn't made any difference.

No sign of the update for me (unlocked phone.)

I somehow missed the Notifications set to priority setting, so I changed that. It now shows as being connected (watch end anyhow) but it still reaches a point where I don't get any notifications.
Battery settings I've tried both automatically managed and also giving the app free rein, that hasn't made any difference.

No sign of the update for me (unlocked phone.)
I was about to buy the new Fitbit but thought I'd do a bit of due diligence first. Glad I did, it seems it - and any other fitbit - doesn't play well (at all) with the 10 Pro. Reading further, it appears it's not even a supported phone!

I wonder if this is indicative of issues, in general, with fitness trackers, like your Garmin?

Also, still very hit and miss if I get Tapatalk notifications on topics I've subscribed to or have been quoted (got it yesterday for zAndy but not for your post)

I received a system update today (unlocked but am on 3 settings on my phone if that makes any difference?).

I can now unlock the phone with the screen off by using the 'ok google' command, which was a major annoyance for me previously.

Didn't work straight away but seemed to start doing its stuff after went into phone settings, screen lock, smart lock and I retrained the voice model in Google app.

So much more convenient, would now love a raise to wake feature.

Got update today nice one bud.
Will definitely help till they hopefully add gestures via update.

Got update today nice one bud.
Will definitely help till they hopefully add gestures via update.
What network are you on?
Edit, update just came through on mine :)

Last edited:
Are there any reasons / advantages for signing up for a Huawei ID and signing in with it on the device? I haven't bothered so far but just wondering if I'm missing out on anything...

Got the update today but Google assistant still isn't working for me when the phone is locked. Anyone help with this at all? Ta

Got the update today but Google assistant still isn't working for me when the phone is locked. Anyone help with this at all? Ta
Been discussing this on another forum. Got it set up after loads of trial and error and sheer luck, but it's been really flaky. Now, it doesn't work at all. Same experience for others.

I wouldn't bother, TBH.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom