http://www.totaldigital.biz - anyone bought from them ?

Don't order online. Ring them up and make sure they have them. I ordered the S350 online when it was in stock according to their site. In reality, they did not have any and they didn't tell me until I rang them and cancelled a week or so later. They told me they wouldn't have any for at least another two weeks.

I wouldn't use them but some people have been ok with them.

Something similar to nwgarratt.
Order the S350, and had it cancelled 4 days later stating no stock. Checked their site once I got the cancellation info, and they still had it advertised as in stock!:mad:
I emailed them and questioned them about the cancellation and stock, and they still haven;t got back to me...3 days later!

I wouldn't go near them ever again.

you will be ok if you phone them,i phoned when the 350 came out and got it before people who had pre-ordered it,havent had to get in touch with them about problems yet so cant say anything about there customer service,but if you want it phone and you will get it next day

Apparently they're superb for "entrainment" :D

you will be ok if you phone them,i phoned when the 350 came out and got it before people who had pre-ordered it,havent had to get in touch with them about problems yet so cant say anything about there customer service,but if you want it phone and you will get it next day

Hope you dont mean they gave you one ahead of people who had preordered with them? If that was the case i would say it was pretty shoddy not a plus point?

yes they probably did,but in my eyes that was good to me,i never pre-order anyway always wait till day its out then try and get it

Ok guys, I just phoned them, they have 4 left in stock, they are multiregion out of the box, and UK models, and come in at £310 delivered, mine will be with me on Thursday! Go get one chaps ! :thumbsup:

OMG the customer service from this company is well frustrating - they put you on hold for each question you ask regarding an order (and then hang up when they see fit) - as far as speed for delivery i cant complain & the product is as good as anywhere else - but just pray you dont need to talk with these guys - i returned my S350 for a replacement after 28 days - this I found to be very good service though!!

Unless I couldnt get it anywhere else Im not sure I'd use them again though

you saying customer service is frustrating then your saying they were good when you decided to return a player,confused me m8

there not the best but there not the worst either,when i phoned was on a few minutes but got player next day cant argue with that

there not the best but there not the worst either,when i phoned was on a few minutes but got player next day cant argue with that

They are probably ok when they want your money but customer services could be a lot better afterwards.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom