1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Htsl7a

Discussion in 'AV Receivers & Amplifiers' started by cdave, Dec 10, 2002.

1. cdave

cdave
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1
    Hi

First post on this board. Stumbled across it and it is just what I have been looking for.

I too have been looking to buy a an amp for my new TV (KV36fs76 as it happens) and have been looking at both the 5A and 7A. I have read the comments on the 5A but has anyone experience of the 7A. I am concerned about the noise since I have just managed to get rid of a Sony TV (KV36fs70) that made an annoying "ringing" noise after being on a few hours. I am taking a chance on Sony again with the TV but it is concerning all these items seem to make a noise. Comments on the amp or tv problem I had welcome.

Dave

2. scrapbook

scrapbook

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +546
    I purchased one of these in January and very good I find it too, although I am no expert!

No noise what so ever is created by fans etc that i can hear.

The speakers are pretty good for movies but I found them very disappointing in stereo mode. I have recently purchased some Missions M range speakers and I now think the stereo output is excellent.

Not only this, but it has all the connections at the back to connect TV, Video, Xbox etc

Marvellous!