HTPC Sale Question for Mods

moz414

Established Member
Reaction score
Question for the Mods in here.

I've placed an ad selling my HTPC in the Classifieds Forum. Is it permissable for me to link to that in a thread here in case anyone here doesn't see it?

Thanks

You could add a signature to your profile, and in that you could hyperlink to the Ad. That way whenever you post your link will be available to all.

Just a suggestion until you get a solid answer from the mods :smashin:

Thanks mate, just built myself a SFF one in a silverstone case so it takes up less room and all my stuff is now on my WHS. I followed bits of your guide when building it too so cheers for tha.

Thanks mate, just built myself a SFF one in a silverstone case so it takes up less room and all my stuff is now on my WHS. I followed bits of your guide when building it too so cheers for tha.

Sweet fella glad the guide was of use to you. I'm looking into SFF at the moment for a kitchen setup with a 22" Touchscreen monitor based on the Atom 330 and Ion chipset.

Do you have a link to your build at all? I'd be interested to see hardware used for your SFF install. I'll be choosing a cheapy case as it will be hidden away:D.

Good luck with the sale fella :smashin:

Sweet fella glad the guide was of use to you. I'm looking into SFF at the moment for a kitchen setup with a 22" Touchscreen monitor based on the Atom 330 and Ion chipset.

Do you have a link to your build at all? I'd be interested to see hardware used for your SFF install. I'll be choosing a cheapy case as it will be hidden away:D.

Good luck with the sale fella :smashin:

I'll post details of the build later on. Got to go and make the Mrs dinner now - one of the drawbacks of having a day off :D

Here's the spec for my SFF:

MB - Asus AT3N7A-I
Case - Sugo SG05B
RAM - Corsair XMS2
DVD - Slimline Samsung

Installed Win 7 on a spare 200 GB SATA drive this afternoon and just adding all my files from WHS. The case has a rather annoying blue HD LED on the front which would drive me mad if I was watching something so that's gonna be disconnected tomorrow! Pretty chuffed with it so far, takes up a lot less room than the Antec Fusion I had. Only thing I don't have in it is blu-ray as it's a bit too expensive to buy a slimline one. looking at buying an all in one home cinema system with blu-ray next!

ok to mention it here as long as you are not taking it too far... just no mention of prices or selling etc here. All deals need to be done in the classifieds section

ok to mention it here as long as you are not taking it too far... just no mention of prices or selling etc here. All deals need to be done in the classifieds section

Thanks, just done what Davey suggested and put a link in my signature.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom