For Sale HTPC - Fractal Design Case, 1TB SSD, 16GB RAM, SFX PSU (ITX Form Factor)

Discussion in 'Archived Classifieds' started by ZeeStar, May 8, 2019.

Tags:
  1. ZeeStar

ZeeStar

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +65
    Just gathering interest at the moment to see if anyone wants this setup. If someone is interested, I will have to backup my drives before sending out.

I have for sale my beloved HTPC which has been used over the past 2 years as a Plex Media Server. It is quite highly spec'd and runs my 4K content without a hiccup. Please see specs and individual prices below:

Fractal Design Node 804 PC Case (Windowed) - £60
    Intel i5 4590 Processor - £65
    MSI Z87i AC ITX Motherboard - £70
    HyperX 16GB DDR3 RAM - £80
    SanDisk Ultra II 960GB SSD - £100
    Western Digital 2TB 2.5" HDD - £50
    Corsair SFX (SFF) Gold Power Supply - £75
    Cooler Master Hyper 212 Processor Cooler - £15

All the prices above have been based on sold listings on eBay minus fees etc. to make it fair. I've obviously paid a lot more for all these components, so will take a massive hit on this.

Buyer can come round and see it all working before buying, or I can dispatch. I have all the boxes for all the items.

Price and currency: £500
    Delivery: Delivery cost is included within my country
    Payment method: PPG or BT
    Advertised elsewhere?: Advertised elsewhere
    Prefer goods collected?: I have no preference

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers should satisfy themselves that the other party is genuine by providing the following via private conversation to each other after negotiations are complete and prior to dispatching goods and making payment:

• Landline telephone number. Make a call to check out the area code and number are correct, too
    • Name and address including postcode
    • Valid e-mail address
    DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with all details being correct. It's in your best interest to check out these details yourself.