HTPC Cases

BBCuk2day

Standard Member
Reaction score
I'm looking to build a new HTPC and have been trying to decide on the case! I like the look of the Wesena's however am trying to do the build as cheap as possible while still looking nice!

I found the Viako Mini letter series which again are nice but then came across the Realan E-Mini series which seem cheap good to look at and come with a power supply so even better, especially the Q8 http://www.minicase.net/product_E-Q8.html

Only issue is I can't find anywhere that stocks them. IT-Tech UK stock some models but they are not responding to my emails and as I've never dealt with them before I'm not sure if it's a cosher site.

Does anyone know any uk stockists of the E-Mini series or the Viako Mini Letter?

I have spoken about the Q8 live on there website chat and they have no dealers in the UK. But they are looking ;)

Hopefully ;) I did ask Scan but they said they currently have no plans to stock them

Seem nice, but no optical drive. But given the prices of some slot load drives (required for the Wesena ITX models) then it does work out an expensive option.

Might be good as a client machine. Depends on price. Last time I looked into bringing in cases (direct from Wesena), it was going to be a £25k order and shipping was a few £K

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom