HTC problems

Iancity

Established Member
Reaction score
Not sure if to put in HTC phones thread or here, the HTC one seems a bit dead so put in here instead but feel free to move mods if you want....

Got myself an HTC ONE 3 weeks ago, one of the key features that attracted me to it was blinkfeed and how you can use your own photos on blinkfeed (sad I know, but thought that was a cool feature)
Tried for the first few days to get the feature to work but had no luck, thought it was just me with a new phone so went on the net and asked the question. A few threads etc on it but all just show how to set it up (which I had done) and they then say 'there it is'...but it isnt ! Came across 2 threads where people had put that they couldnt get gallery working but no answers...so, contacted HTC direct last week via chat...guy said its easy, you just xx, said I have done that, he said oh, 2 seconds while a colleague tries it...oh, my colleague cant get it working either...I'll have to pass it on the the 'escalate' team, they will contact you in a couple of days....

A week later still nothing so contacted them again, again through online chat, spoke to a guy who said he wilol see if his colleague can do it, no he couldnt so took all sort of details from me and said he would send it to the escalete team as well, but could I do a hard reset first - didnt really want to as pushed for time and have loads on my phone that I would lose (could back it up I know)...he then said in that case he would not escalate it as the first thing the escalate team would say is do a hard reset. Kinda understand that but why was I not told about that by the first guy a week earlier...

So, still no further forward, a feature they advertise heavily doesnt seem to work, HTC staff think it does but when they try it they cant get it to work, no idea if its actually been 'escalated' or not, tried to email a complaint (about the feature not working) but there flipping email sysytem not working (just stuck on 'submit') finally rang someone asking if there was an email address I could contact only to be told "no, only through HTC website" when explained that was not working she said can you ring back on Monday its a bit late now arghhh

So, purpose of the post, just a bit of a rant really, but if anyone has any suggestions as to how the gallery works, or actually have the gallery working on blinkfeed would be delighted to find out how.......

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom