• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

HTC One

Benny2013

Novice Member
Hi. I have an HTC One and I can't download the pix and vids to my Gateway laptop that uses windows 8...

I have downloaded the HTC SYNC manager but it keeps telling me that there is no phone connected...?!?

The phone is connected.

Before I DL the sync mgr. when I plugged the HTC in it would show as a devise and it showed a window and asked what ya wanna do? But no option to download photos or import...it did show the I nternal storage, but no pix or vids...

after I added the sync mgr as soon as I plugged in the HTC a couple different options showed up and add photos or something like that was there. So I chose it. The laptop opened a window but nothing happened. There were some blue balls cruising across the top of the page with some things that said all photos a search bar some other stuff....but nothing happened for 5 min. As I left it to see what would happen.

And all this time the HTC sync stills tells me that there is no phone connected...

Can anyone shed some light on this for me please...?

Thanks.

B

The latest video from AVForums

Is 8K TV dead? Philips OLED+907, Pioneer LX505 AVR plus B&W 700 S3 Reviews & Visit + AV/HiFi News
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom