Htc one s - audio output

Discussion in 'Mobile Phones Forum' started by richie1965, Sep 10, 2012.

Tags:
  1. richie1965

richie1965
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    When I connect an audio lead (white and red audio connectors on one end and a 3.5mm standard jack plug) into the headphone socket on my htc one s phone with the adio connectors plugged into a stereo speaker system there is no sound output through the stereo speakers. The phone has a feature called beats audio on it which requires the supplied earplugs to be connected through the headphone socket in order for the beats audio sound enhancer to work.

I have had many mobile phones before and Used to connect my phone to a set of external stereo speakers through the headphone socket as described above.

I have contacted the HTC technical department but all they want to know is what type of stereo speaker system I am using. Can anyone tell me if i can do this as use external speakers regularly

2. nvingo

nvingo

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +675
    Would a bluetooth connection like this one help?

3. richie1965

richie1965
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Thanks very much NVINGO will try this device, looks good for a number of my devices. thanks again.