• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

htc one make chrome default

purecol

Standard Member
got my htc one at the weekend and so far have to say it is the mutts nuts, but do have a few things that need sorted

1) how do i change from the standard default browser to chrome? i have screenshots of others home pages so know this is possible

2) when veiwing facebook using either browser all pics appear very low res and pixelated yet the fb app shows the same pics crystal clear, just seams to be fb all other web pages appear fine

3) i know i cannt get rid of blinkbox and nor would i want to but is there a way when i unlock the phone to have my home page appear?

lastly (for now lol) when i download an app the shortcut appears automatically on my home page is there any way to stop this? i prefer my home page clear

cheers

Jakks

lastly (for now lol) when i download an app the shortcut appears automatically on my home page is there any way to stop this? i prefer my home page clear

cheers

You have to go into the settings of the playstore app and untick auto add widgets

purecol

Standard Member
thanks jakks, worked a treat, hopefully i can iron out the rest of my niggles because this is one seriously amazing bit of kit

The latest video from AVForums

Fidelity in Motion's David Mackenzie talks about his work on disc encoding & the future of Blu-ray
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom