HTC One Accessories - Whats good and whats not.

simplicity96

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Ok so to start a thread to collect all the HTC one accessories together, see what people have tried and what to avoid etc. Here you can post anything you have found good for your HTC one or anything you are looking to get.

So to start im looking for a desktop dock for when I charge next to my bed at night. I had the Atrix previous with the official dock so got used to not having to mess with wires. Here are a couple ive seen

Genuine Timri® Desktop Charger Sync POD Dock for HTC One M7 | eBay

New Kula USB Cradle Dock Charger Sync for HTC One M7 801E Case Support | eBay

from what I can gather they are basically the same but without the name on one. Has anyone got a dock yet, if so which and is it any good? I see some lower profile ones but id guess stability being a problem then.

Also ive been looking at this case
Rock New Nakedshell Ultra Thin Shield Shell Cover Case for HTC One M7 | eBay

Im not a fan of cases but something slim like that might help protect my phone a little. To be honest though im not overly bothered. Im also looking for a screen protector but see lots and am not sure which ones are better..?

-- As an eBay Associate, AVForums earns from qualifying purchases --
Highly recommend the Media Devil Screen Protectors. They leave no bubbles (if applied correctly) and are great quality.

Ill have to take a look at that. I take it no one else likes docks besides me then :laugh: What else are people using with their ONE that others might find useful.

I do love a good desktop charger i won't lie :D

I'm waiting to see if anyone gets one first and see what they think :)

Media link anyone?

Had a look at it but don't think I'll have a use for it. Already have some form of pc linked to any display I have for streaming purposes.

Media link anyone?

Had the Media Link but found that when using XBMC on the phone it tended to get pretty hot so sold the Media Link and now going down the Raspberry pi mode

Well I dont know about anyone else but I cant stand the wall chargers that have the usb directly into the rear. I prefer a top loaded usb plug so I bought one of these GENUINE HTC TC B270 USB MAINS CHARGER ADAPTER MICRO CABLE FOR HTC ONE M7 | eBay

I also have a clear hard case coming and now just to get a dock to make my life complete. Just cant decide which. I was hoping someone else may have had one by now...

I ordered one of these today:

[ame=http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=350760353186&var=620110603034]Desktop Phone Sync Dock Cradle Mount Holder Charger for HTC ONE ( M7 ) #ND | eBay[/ame]

It looks quite good for the price.

Let me know how that is mate please?. Still not sure what dock to get myself. Thought that one might have been a little low profile...

Had the Media Link but found that when using XBMC on the phone it tended to get pretty hot so sold the Media Link and now going down the Raspberry pi mode

Been streaming a movie for 1.5 hours and the temp hasn't gone over 38degrees. Just about warm to hold. Wouldn't say it's hot.

Well I dont know about anyone else but I cant stand the wall chargers that have the usb directly into the rear. I prefer a top loaded usb plug so I bought one of these GENUINE HTC TC B270 USB MAINS CHARGER ADAPTER MICRO CABLE FOR HTC ONE M7 | eBay

I also have a clear hard case coming and now just to get a dock to make my life complete. Just cant decide which. I was hoping someone else may have had one by now...

Same charger that comes with media link.

Let me know how that is mate please?. Still not sure what dock to get myself. Thought that one might have been a little low profile...

Hopefully I won't have to wait ages for it to be delivered. I'll post some pics when it turns up. :smashin:

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom