HTC Legend - Android 2.2

TJNewton

Novice Member
Android 2.2 update now available for HTC Legend. :thumbsup: Mines an unlocked Vodafone Legend updated no problems. Not checked it fully yet but it seems to have cured the update of notifications in Facebook problem and the live wallpapers look nice.

Downloading the update now for my wive.

Hope they've sorted the Messages order problem out as it is driving her nuts that the newest message is at the bottom.

TJNewton

Novice Member
Downloading the update now for my wive.

Hope they've sorted the Messages order problem out as it is driving her nuts that the newest message is at the bottom.

Sort of it doesn't put the new messages to the top but it apperas to go to the last message delivered at the bottom a slight improvement. But they haven't sorted profile pics updating from Facebook which is a bit annoying.

She is very happy with the SMS sorting. As long as it goes to the newest message she doesn't care whether it is top/bottom or sides :)

I hate facebook profile pic auto updating . First thing I switched off those awful linked accounts.

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Q Acoustics Q3030i, Humax Aura, Roku Streambar & WandaVision Reviews and more...
Top Bottom