• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

HTC desire internal memory

Sulley75

Hi, does anyone know how I can see what's on my internal memory? I can see how much/little space I have, but I am fed up with having to delete apps from the internal memory or move them to SD. Either that or a way to download apps straight to SD instead.

Thanks in advance.

Johnny P

If you go to Settings > Applications you can see everything on your phone. Unless you have a rooted handset you are restricted as to what you can and can't delete.

If you root your handset and flash a custom ROM which is full A2SD then you will be able to store apps on the SD card.

Sulley75

Thanks for the response. I am now at a point where I can no longer download apps or update anything!! You tube can't update as it can't be moved to SD card. Phone contract runs out next may, I will certainly look for a phone with bigger internal memory then!!

rickinyorkshire

Distinguished Member
Bad design by HTC on this model and others released at a similar time. My g/f has the same problem, it also seems that camera photos are saved to the internal memory too with no option of saving directly to the SD card :facepalm:

The latest video from AVForums

Fidelity in Motion's David Mackenzie talks about his work on disc encoding & the future of Blu-ray
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom