Htb900 Panasonic Atmos soundbar

Hi All,
Quick query on this:

Wondering how this soundbar is for music in other peoples opinions? Just subbed to Amazon Music HD and am considering whether I should pick up a couple of Echo Studio's for the lounge (or a Denon DM41+Dali Spektor 2s for similar cost) or is the sound form the soundbar sufficient/ good? I've got no ability to compare it to anything currently.

Thanks

I personally think it’s really good for music (use Spotify usually), but am not an audiophile. One thing though is that it’s not very adjustable so if you find treble or mid range not to your liking, you can’t do much about it.
i think it was designed to be more of a simple plug and play device and not too complex. I have a bluetooth Bose speaker and the 900 is significantly deeper and richer, and voices to my ear are very smooth and clear.

does it output 24/192 over chromecast? Thanks

I wish I knew what that was, or even how to check. Is there a way I could tell if I cast from Spotify for example?

cheers

Spotify doesn't output at that level, only Tidal/ Amazon Music HD. I think it does output at that looking at the spec sheet on Panasonic's website.

Hi all, another query

If I use a fire TV box plugged into TV, will it output atmos to the soundbar through arc? Native app from Netflix works fine for me but wondering if it will work through a box, rather not plug straight into the soundbar as it doesn't process dolby vision

Cheers

Hi all, another query

If I use a fire TV box plugged into TV, will it output atmos to the soundbar through arc? Native app from Netflix works fine for me but wondering if it will work through a box, rather not plug straight into the soundbar as it doesn't process dolby vision

Cheers

Yes that will work fine. My fire stick is into my TV then to the htb900 via arc and lossy Atmos works same as the inbuilt app...

Hi all, another query

Cheers
It does process Dolby vision if you output to ARC on your TV. On my Panasonic it shows Dolby vision in my picture settings

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom