HT200 / i-scan pro display issues

Discussion in 'Projectors, Screens & Video Processors' started by mabar1, Jun 24, 2002.

1. mabar1

mabar1

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hi,
    I am using a Sony DVD player, sending a component signal, doubled by the I-scan into the HT200.
    For some films, in parts (possibly on a horizontal panning scene?), the picture appears to 'spike', or digital artefacts appear.
    It also happens with an S-video output from Sky (via RGB conversion), again doubled through the I-Scan.
    Has anyone else experienced this, or can help me identify where the problem may lie?
    Thanks

2. chips

chips

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +24
    Hi,

The output from iscan is via a "D" connector (VGA). To connect to an HT200 you need a special lead made up with "D" connector at iscan end and phono plugs at HT200 end, to go into the HT200 component phono sockets.

If you are using a computer type lead going into the VGA socket on HT200, this could be your problem.

3. mabar1

mabar1

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Chips,
    Thanks for the response, but I've got a D sub->component lead as recommended by Sim2.

4. chips

chips

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +24
    Hi again,

It's not that then, have you got the latest software installed? V1.2 I think.

Try talking to Owl Video Tech Support.