HT-TX35R speaker port problem

Copplepot

Hi,

Got my Samsung HT-TX35R today & i've just set it up quickly to see what it's like but the center speaker port & the rear left port don't seem to be working, the speakers are fine as i can play them in the other ports but it's just these 2.
I don't have the dvd connected to anything, it's just playing a music but that wouldn't be the problem as the other ports are working fine. Should i send it back or is there something i can do?

Thanks.

[EDIT]
Just found out i had to change the audio mode. :)

Whilst this threads here i'm really happy with it, looks great & the sound really is good. Can't wait to get it set-up properly.

Badger0-0

That is an odd combination, but you've done the correct thing in checking that it's not the speakers. I can't really think of anything else you can try. Sounds like it has to go back to me.

Copplepot

Hi, thanks for the reply. I managed to sort it out, because i didn't have a screen wired up i couldn't change the settings so i checked the book & it said to change modes for cds.

Got a little worried then.

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: CES 2021 Special - Sony, LG, Panasonic, Samsung, TCL and Hisense TV news and more...
Top Bottom