1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

HSBC Fraud

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by mcfarfs, Aug 23, 2005.

1. mcfarfs

mcfarfs
    Banned

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +12
    I was waiting cycling home from work today when an old Hearse drove past. It was painted white, and on the window was painted "HSBC..Liars..Cheats...Theives", or words to that effect, and also this website:

www.hsbcfraud.co.uk

Now I have no idea what this is about, does anybody know about it? I have tried reading the website but it doesn't actually make a lot of sense!

Also I found this website.

It's really strange, any comments on it? :rolleyes:

2. Dr Diversity

Dr Diversity

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    That chap can hardly walk for the chip on his shoulder. I liked this bit:

"....and I have never been a creep or a sneak or done a bad turn to any person at any time.

APART FROM WHEN A CAR DEALER UPSET MY WIFE SO I CUT HIS CAR IN HALF."

The guy is really serious! Posting a website is cheap enough but posters on buses!!

3. Ian J

Ian J
    Banned

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +4,906
    He has made the classic mistake of internet overload and provided so much information that people just won't bother to read it - I didn't bother and most others won't either until a precis of what it is all about appears at the top.

Websites can be quite an effective method of getting points across to deaf ears as I have found several times in the past few years. An ex employer was very loathe to discuss some financial considerations after redundancy a few years ago on the basis that their pockets were deeper than mine and they could afford to sit and wait. The company itself was a highly respectable overseas bank that had completely mismanaged their UK subsidiary and when www.employer's_name-fiasco.co.uk appeared detailing all of the management failures and how they lost multi millions in a six month time period but still wanted to play hardball with their ex employees, they soon decided that they did want to discuss things with me after all.

A few years ago I was stiffed by a car dealer who lied about the mileage on a car that I bought telling me that the reading was in kilometres when in fact it was miles. If I had known the true mileage I wouldn't have bought it as I covered high mileages at the time. My complaints yet again fell upon deaf ears so www.car_dealer-stinks.co.uk was launched giving all of the details including a copy of the original Autotrader advert. This time the car dealer ( whom I later found out had been to prison) didn't want to play ball and the website is still online 5 years later and judging by the emails that I get it must have cost him a fortune in lost business.

The reason that I can do this is because my own website is so highly rated by Google and I can put outward links to my "hate" sites and Google will spider them straight away. Within a couple of days my anti overseas bank site was rated in the top three for the bank's name on Google UK and was well above the bank's own entry.

4. HMHB

HMHB
    Distinguished Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +3,894
  5. Seth Gecko

Seth Gecko
    retired member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +193
    You assume it doesn't exist already ;) (it's .net BTW) :)

6. HMHB

HMHB
    Distinguished Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +3,894
    :rotfl: damn - I checked them all except .net !

7. stealther

stealther

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +93
    I tried to read it but I started getting red and white spots between my eyes :eek: and couldnt re-focus them for a couple of minutes. Its a real shame becasue banks often screw people and get away with it and if this guy went at it a bit better he might just get some results. :)

8. HMHB

HMHB
    Distinguished Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +3,894
    Maybe someone should mail him and tell him in a nice way that more people would read it if it was laid oout better ? There is a contact email address right at the bottom.

9. stealther

stealther

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +93
    Already done

(its quiet here today ok.....and I hate HSBC so there :devil: )

10. SanPedro

SanPedro

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +504
    Ditto.

SOMEONE SHOULD TELL HIM THAT SHOUTING IS NOT A GOOD IDEA ON A WEBSITE

:D

11. Miyazaki

Miyazaki

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +849
    I have no idea what this loon is on about. As for the naked pictures of his wife (definately NOT sexy) at the bottom of the page, what the fudge?!?! :eek:

12. PoochJD

PoochJD

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1,863
    Hi,

Like many of you folks, I've tried reading the website, and it's just too much information for me to handle. I want bite-sized simple junks to digest, not pages and pages of capitalised text.

Anyway, from what I gather, it seems that HSBC basically screwed him and his wife over, by mismanaging a property they owned. His wife became ill (cancer of the ovaries), and then became so ill, she nearly-died, hence the horrific photo of her naked, that shows how deathly ill she had become. :eek:

Essentially, the bank took about 5-years to sort out the mess, and the bank, and the local police seemed to have tried to cover the whole thing up, byblaming this poor guy and his wife.

Ultimately, it seems he has had everything sorted out now, but it took close to 5 years to do so, and HSBC even supplied falseified evidence in a court of law! :eek: :eek:

Anyway, that's how it looks, from my point of understanding. But, like I said, it's too lengthy to get my head around, and I'm not going to sit for hours, reading everything this poor sod has written - no matter how important or informative it aims to be! Sorry. :(

Pooch

13. mcfarfs

mcfarfs
    Banned

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +12
    Its mad! The bloke looks like Father Christmas as well (assuming it was him driving the car I saw).

PoochJD, what does it mean if HSBC mismanaged his property?

14. PoochJD

PoochJD

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1,863
    HI McFarfs,

From what I could see, HSBC (or The Hopelessly Sh*te Banking Company, as I prefer to call them), basically agreed to buy the deeds for a property he owned. They paid him (or agreed to pay him the money - about £116k), and in the process of paying him, other transactions on the business account were still going on. The bank didn't end-up paying him until ages, and ages, and ages had gone by, and buy that point, he had accumulated lots of fees, et al for failed transactions that should have gone through his account, if HSBC had got their fingers out of their butts!

Hence, he took HSBC and the local police to the courts, because the bank denied any knowledge of not paying him; when he went to the police, they said HSBC hadn't done anything wrong, and then when the guy took the bank to the courts, HSBC doctored documentation which was going to be introduced as evidence, saying they had paid him everything, and the fees he had incurred were his own fault - which, it turns out, they weren't!

Hence, the site's name of HSBC Bank - Liars, Cheats, Thieves"!.

Does that explanation suffice?! :D :eek:

Pooch

15. shahedz

shahedz

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1,231
    pooch i think you should consider replacing the text on his site, with what you have just written, i just understood that in under 30 seconds. where as going through his site took the best part of 15 minutes and left me confused and thinking this site should should have an age restriction!