HS50 Warranty question

Discussion in 'Projectors, Screens & Video Processors' started by Dwayne Dibley, Jan 28, 2005.

1. Dwayne Dibley

Dwayne Dibley

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +313
    Can any owners out there confirm whether the Sony HS50 comes with a 1 or 3 year warranty?

The reason I ask is because I've heard a rumour that though most retailers are advertising that it comes with a 1 year warranty (with the exception of Ivojo who are advertising it with 3 years) the actual warranty is for 3 years.

Can anyone confirm or otherwise? Thanks.

PS I've just this afternoon placed my order :thumbsup: :D :clap: :smashin:. It's gonna be around 3 weeks b4 I get my hands on it tho..... ooooh the waiting is gonna be tortuous!!! In the words of Pinhead in Hellraiser.... 'oh the Suffering'!! :devil:

2. smartypants

smartypants

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    its a one year warranty within the uk

3. dinoprada2003

dinoprada2003
    Distinguished Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +6,369
    3 weeks! thats ages!? have all the HS50's in the country sold out or something? I thought 5 days was bad enough for my PJ :mad:

4. Splice

Splice
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    i ordered from gultronics on monday and was told that they would probably be in the first week of feb, maybe second. i phoned today,(sorry yesterday now) and was told delivery is expected on 14th feb and that stock will include my machine. so i am expecting mine about the 15th or 16th feb. hope it's not much longer as i am going to be projectorless as of moday. not sure i like the idea of them taking the money straight away when delivery expected time is so far away, as by then there may be a better offer about. :boring:
    oh well just have to be patient i guess...

all the best.... splice ;)

5. Dwayne Dibley

Dwayne Dibley

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +313
    cheers guys.

Something like that. Sound and Vision were quoting a very similar stock arrival date.

Splice, I ordered yesterday and was told stock would be arriving between 14th and 18th Feb. I'm setting my sights on the 20th for delivery, that way if it arrives earlier all the better :thumbsup:

.... there are always gonna be better offers about, eventually!! I paid half yesterday and I'll settle the balance when they get the stock in.... not that it makes much difference... just won't look so bad on my credit card this month!