1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

HS50 - 2910 HDMI sync problem -help!

Discussion in 'Projectors, Screens & Video Processors' started by Blue2, Jan 18, 2005.

1. Blue2

Blue2

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Both the PJ and the DVD player are new, component works fine.

When i connect using HDMI the projector registers that there is a source, and the screen goes grey (with ocasional snowscreen flashes), and i can't get the pj menu to display (as though the pj is too busy, have to change to a different input to get the menu up).

I have tried different HDMI leads (2 and 5m) and have checked the 2910 is actually sending HDMI (at least it thinks it is) -made sure the component is witched off, made sure the 'pure audio' has not switched it off etc. Have tried different HDMI formats, RGB, 720 etc.

Has anyone else running this settup had any problems?
    Are many people using the HS50 with HDMI?

Any ways to test if it is the pj or the player which is not working? -i don't have any other HDMI/DVI sources or displays, at least then i know which bit to send back!

Not what you want from new gear...

b

2. Blue2

Blue2

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Seems to be the 2910 that has the problem. Using a diferent digital source the HS50 is working.
    b