Im getting really concerned about the smell produced by my HS20. It was noticeable from the first time I turned it on, though I ignored it then and just thought it might have been because it was new. Every time Ive used projector it has filled the room with a smell thats a mixture of burning and a solvent like smell that really goes to your head after a while. Im wondering if theres some plastic melting inside by the bulb. The smell seems to come entirely from the front left vent when looking at the projector from the front (the one below the Ceneza sticker), which has the bulb behind it. I was hoping it would stop after a few hours of use but 12 hours on it still produces the same smell. Its very noticeable if youre in the room from when the projector is turned on, but if you leave the room and come back in its almost overpowering. Im not sure if its purely psychological but I start feeling slightly sick and develop a mild headache after using it for a while. I dont really want to send it back, but the smell is very distracting when youre trying to watch something, rather disconcerting because Im convinced its going to bust into flames, and rather sickening. I think I might give it until 20 hours and if its still stinking the place out and getting me high as a kite I might have to look at sending it back for a replacement. Has anyone else experienced any smells from their Sony projector? Is this likely to stop after a while?