Dismiss Notice
Attention AVForums app / Tapatalk users
Sadly GDPR means that, from 25th, we can no longer offer access to AVForums via the branded app or Tapatalk.
Click here for more information.

HS20 'Full through' mode = best pq ?

Discussion in 'Projectors, Screens & Video Processors' started by wookieman, Feb 2, 2004.

1. wookieman

wookieman

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +3
    Hi all,

Does using the HS20 in 'full through' mode give the best pq possible ?

How much does the keystone/sideshot affect the pq? I'd assume that the more adjustment the more the quality is reduced? Although at the demo on saturday i couldn't seen any effect, would I notice after I get over the WOW effect?

Also as I understand it there is NO keystone/sideshot adjustments when hanging it from the ceiling ?

I've been busy reading the operating manual pdf for this projector trying to work out the best place to site it, I've worked out a way of hiding the screen in the ceiling (and keeping the wife happy) :D just not sure about hanging the pj from the ceiling :( but if the pq is better without using keystone/sideshot then I guess I could learn to live with it :rolleyes: