1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

hs10 and dvi

Discussion in 'Projectors, Screens & Video Processors' started by lutonian, Jan 27, 2004.

1. lutonian

lutonian

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +43
    help! i've been running my hs10 via dvi (9200 pro) quite happily for about 6 months now. on sunday i lost my 1:1 mapping via the dvi lead, after fiddling with 1280x720 resolutions. the pc will boot xp, but loses the signal when it loads the ati drivers! i don't seem to be able to highlight the flat panel input from the control panel either. i'll give my 9800 pro a try tonight, but can anyone else give any input on this one??????

2. Comer

Comer

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +83
    I am sure you have tried this but boot up in safe mode by pressing F8 while the PC is starting. Change the resolution to the lowest settings and reboot. You can then go back and set screen resolution to 1366X768

3. lutonian

lutonian

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +43
    cheers comer.

i'll try this one out tonight.

4. lutonian

lutonian

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +43
    this is driving me mad now! i can't get anything on the hs10 after windows loads the ati drivers and alters the rez. i have set the rez via a vga montor to the native rez of the hs10, but i can't tell windows to use the hs10. if i'm in the control panel vga and tv can be highlighted but flat panel monitor cannot! any ideas people?????

5. lutonian

lutonian

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +43
    UMMM, seemed to have resolved this one, well sort of. i can now get 1:1 mapping which is cool, but i have to boot the pc in non-digital mode, wait for it to load winodws and powerstip, then finally switch to computer mode to get a picture! i cannot for the life of me get it to boot whilst set to computer mode! still experimenting!