For Sale HP Zbook 15 G3 Laptop

mikeee

Novice Member
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Reaction score
HP Zbook 15 G3 for sale. This is one of their high performance mobile workstation laptops with the following spec:

Intel I7 processor (6820HQ)
32GB RAM
Nvidia Quadro M2000M 4GB discrete graphics card
512GB SSD
15" screen (1080p resolution)
Windows 10 Pro - (fresh install)

Excellent condition, no damage or marks as far as I can see. Has been mainly used as a CAD workstation with external mouse, keyboard and monitors so barely touched. Comes with HP power supply. I don't have the original box but it will be well packed for shipping.

Asking price of £650 including UK shipping.

Price and currency
£650
Delivery cost included
Delivery Is Included
Prefer goods collected?
I have no preference
Advertised elsewhere?
Not advertised elsewhere
Payment method
Bank transfer

Attachments

mikeee

Novice Member
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Reaction score
The screen is a 15.6" LED backlit, full HD resolution with anti-glare. I ran the HP diagnostics on the battery and it came back as 'Okay' which isn't that helpful.

Is there a particular benchmark or test that you would like me to run to check out the battery life?

Free To Air

Rating - 100%
30   0   0
Reaction score
Is there a particular benchmark or test that you would like me to run to check out the battery life?

I think there is a Windows 10 utility that generates a battery report from the Windows Power Shell?
There are probably other options as well, I found the Winwows Power Shell option from a quick google.

How flexible are you on price, there have been a couple of identical spec units sold recently on eBay for £599 and forum prices are generally below auction site prices? The eBay units were probably in not so good a condition as yours so the price is just an approximate guideline.

Depending on battery condition from a report with a little more detail I can make an offer and pay immediately by Bank Transfer.

Sold 2 at £599

Last edited:

mikeee

Novice Member
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Reaction score
I have used the Windows utility and attached is the report. I also played a film from Youtube (The Good, the Bad and the Ugly) at 1080p resolution to put some load on the system and took a screenshot. In the bottom right you can see the Windows estimate of battery time remaining at 7 hours and 40 minutes so that seems pretty good to me.

As I say I have mainly used it as a desktop replacement running from the mains power supply so I don't think the battery has had much to do while I've had it.

Happy to discuss prices if you want to make an offer. However the one on Ebay you link to seems to have the US physical keyboard layout instead of the UK one and the screenshots show Windows 10 Home instead of Windows 10 Pro that is described in the advert text.

Let me know what you think.

Attachments

Free To Air

Rating - 100%
30   0   0
Reaction score
Thank you for the battery report and the screenshot, most appreciated.

Yes, the eBay units that went for £599 were with US keyboard and Win 10 Home. That was the reason I indicated the eBay price was a loose guideline.

mikeee

Novice Member
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Reaction score
Agreed, they are similar but not quite the same. I'm also including shipping in the asking price which is looking to be about £25-30 insured to the full value.

On E-bay now I can see similar ones for £700, £750 and £1125 but again with slightly different/lower specs and one with a Swedish keyboard.

mikeee

Novice Member
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Reaction score
FTA, are you still interested, if so as I say I'm happy to consider an offer, not a problem if not just let me know?

Free To Air

Rating - 100%
30   0   0
Reaction score
FTA, are you still interested, if so as I say I'm happy to consider an offer, not a problem if not just let me know?

I am undecided at the moment. Please do not hold the laptop on my account.

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Panasonic HX800 TV + Sony HT-G700 Soundbar reviews, movie and TV show news and reviews
Top Bottom