HP Photosmart 7520e printer forgetting wi-fi network

JayCee

Outstanding Member
Solutions
Reaction score
My 3yr old HP Photosmart printer started jamming when loading paper over the last few months so I went out and bought this 7520e on Fri night.
I set it up via my wi-fi and all was well, my MacBook Pro and all iPads and iPhones could see it via Airprint and it worked fine that night.
On Saturday I tried to print via my iPhone 4S but the printer wasn't seen with the phone screen stating "no Airprint printers found" and this was the same with all other iPhones and iPads.
I was away overnight and when I returned last night I decided to go through setup again and I installed the drivers and the HP utility on my MacBook Pro and my wife's MacBook Air and all was well with all devices "seeing" the printer via Airprint.
This morning the same problem is apparent...anyone have any ideas?

I don't know anything about Airprint so I can't tell if that's the problem.

For normal Wi-fi printing I would suspect the problem is that the IP address has changed and for some reason the other devices aren't finding the new one. It might be worth checking to see if that's the case - if the printer has a screen it should be able to display it, otherwise your router's control panel probably has a list of connected devices.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom