• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

HP G62-b18SA Laptop - XF230EA

russr

Standard Member
Hey Guys..

As a newbie here to this site i was hoping someone could give me a little advice.

I'm thinking about buying this laptop HP G62-b18SA Laptop XF230EA - Laptops Direct
but was not sure if there was anything better out there for that price.

My cousin has this laptop and i was really impressed with it and i plan to use this mainly for playing football manager, but also for work (priorities in that order) :thumbsup:

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

dc8900

Distinguished Member
For a start it's only £399 on Amazon at the moment.

Apparently there are some issues - have a look at the discussion at Hot UK Deals

i bought the 2GB version for someone, the touchpad issue that mentioned was sorted out by a driver update and it works fine and it probably is a bit weighty if you say kept it on your lap but it's a very good laptop overall (if you get off Amazon)

The latest video from AVForums

Fidelity in Motion's David Mackenzie talks about his work on disc encoding & the future of Blu-ray
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom