• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

hp envy printer

atki81

Established Member
Hi toon master I haven't got the Envy 110, but I do have the Photosmart 6510. Previous to this I had the Photosmart C4380 and the Photosmart 7960. I have only changed these printers due to compatibility with newer operating systems causing issues, not once (touch wood) have I had a problem with quality and reliability on any of these printers. I really love the e-print service on the current HP range which works seamlessly with my gf's and my iPhones. If you are going to print a lot of photo's it is definitely worth moving up to the Envy 110 as I will say that my top end 7960 was the best photo print out of all my printers and that was years ago now, but we use it more for work and homework so didn't see the point on going any higher than the 6510. Also the inks are only sample cartridges that come with the printer so bear in mind you'll need to order extra inks with it preferably the XL cartridges!! Hope this helps :)

The latest video from AVForums

CES 2023 Round Up: New TV Lineups for 2023 from LG, Samsung, Panasonic, Hisense & TCL
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom