HP 250 G1 laptop - decent buy?

STeveAV

Standard Member
Reaction score
Looking for a replacement laptop for my son for Uni (he has had 2 Lenova's, both of which have both broken and been refunded in warranty by Dabs).

THis looks good but I have not been able to find any reviews. HP is a decent brand so I would think it should be OK and a recent price with the cashback.

HP 250 G1 Laptop - Laptops | Ebuyer.com

Appreciate any feedback as I am desperate not to have to relace yet another laptop

Looking for a replacement laptop for my son for Uni (he has had 2 Lenova's, both of which have both broken and been refunded in warranty by Dabs).

THis looks good but I have not been able to find any reviews. HP is a decent brand so I would think it should be OK and a recent price with the cashback.

HP 250 G1 Laptop - Laptops | Ebuyer.com

Appreciate any feedback as I am desperate not to have to relace yet another laptop

Hi, it is a newly released laptop hence lack of reviews, but it would appear to be a basic model, but capable of everyday tasks. The only info I could find is on the link below.

HP 250 G1 Review, Specifications and Deals

Seems like a good device with the Cashback, without it, it seems a bit over priced. And the laptops from HP are normally reliable but they have a good customer service team if you need to return or replace it

I have used it for a few months and it's fantasting. HP have also confirmed cashback.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom