1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

hoya FLD and ae100 settings?

Discussion in 'Projectors, Screens & Video Processors' started by woody183, Dec 19, 2002.

1. woody183

woody183

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I have purchased the hoya FLD filter for my panny and was wondering if anyone has tinkered with the colour setting in both the service and user menu's.
    If so what did you find gave best results?
    I have connected mine using the pro v.
    Does anyone have any idea's?

woods

2. Kramer

Kramer

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    The AE-100 has no changeable colour controls in the "service" menu. No picture adjustments at all in there actually - just info screens.

As for the filter, calibrate after fitting with Avia.

Other's settings are meaningless. There are too many variables - screen type, sources, room environment etc...

3. olaiho

olaiho

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I am using a HTPC, which allows me to tinker with picture settings in the PC end. Can anyone recommend, which settings should be adjusted in order to compensate for the characteristics (pink hue etc.) of the FL-D filter?

Kramer, did you ever come around to ordering the FL-D? Is the Cinema filter on the HS10 anything like the FL-D filter?

Regards,
    Olaiho

4. Kramer

Kramer

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hi,

No never did get the FL-D. Could have got the standard several times but really wanted the multicoated - ordered from a few places - none ever supplied.

Don't need it now - HS-10 in da house!

The usual adjustments with the HTPC + individual adjustments for RGB on the AE-100 via VGA.