How's this for customer service.

tazmago

That's a really nice gesture by them. But what's to stop people just returning the game for a refund and using the download code, or just selling the code online? Or is it just me that thinks like that? :D

Foster

Distinguished Member
That's a really nice gesture by them. But what's to stop people just returning the game for a refund and using the download code, or just selling the code online? Or is it just me that thinks like that? :D
I'm sure plenty will.

everett_psycho

Distinguished Member
This is what they've done for me, stupid thing was I got the game Saturday morning and the download code on Sunday afternoon. I'll keep both though, think I'll just return the physical in to it's box and leave it there.

What I'm intrigued by is I can register the game again now, had I not claimed my free game and thought about it I could have got another free game on the promo using a different club Nintendo account, there's nothing stopping these people getting mk8 and 2 downloads for almost nothing if they sell on their disc and register then carefully

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Best Hi-Fi products of 2020, Plus Best of the Month for TV Shows & Movies
Top Bottom