1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Notice: AVForums will be offline at 10pm for no longer than 30 minutes for scheduled maintenance. Apologies for any inconvenience this causes.
    Dismiss Notice

How's that for service...

Discussion in 'Plasma TVs' started by KevinWood, Nov 28, 2003.

1. KevinWood

KevinWood
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Big thank you for one of the forum sponsors, LE Concepts!!!

Ordered a Pioneer PDP-434HDE yesterday @ 2.45pm and received the unit today @ 3pm...Outstanding!! (both service and the Pio ;0)). Special thanks to Serb from LE, who was informative and helpful from the start to finish.

Just had an initial play with the Pio, and so far I'm in Plasma heaven, as even without any tweaking it blows away my old LG MP-42PZ14, which to be fair was a lot cheaper.

All I need now is the wall mount which I have ordered via another sponsor AV-Sales, courtesy of the Powerbuy section, although not getting it until next Wed/Thurs :(

Still for a £20/£30 quid saving I shouldn't complain.

Cheers

Kevin.

Just thought it would be nice to give praise where it was due, as people are always quick to criticise when they ain't happy, including me ;).

2. Cool-hand

Cool-hand

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +77
    Well done!

Why couldn't LEconcepts get you a wall bracket/price match the powerbuy? You just spent a ton with them!!

I'd say 8/10

ch

3. KevinWood

KevinWood
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I didn't ask them about a wall bracket, as I was living in cloud cuckoo land hoping I could use my old bracket (I know, but my glass is always half full, if you know what I mean).

So back up to 10/10 until (though hopefully not!!) I have any issues.

Just tried the Matrix DVD, which was pretty unwatchable before on my LG (and before anyone starts I mean picture quality and not the film itself ;) ) and it was totally bodacious! (oops, wrong Keanu film!).

Anyway, apologies for my ramblings, just excited with my new toy! :clap:

cheers

Kevin.