1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How?

Discussion in 'General Video Gaming Chat' started by glorius, Nov 26, 2004.

1. glorius

glorius

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I would like to know how I could become a clan member for halo 2 for Av Forums so please post back asap.

2. CAS FAN

CAS FAN

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +7,845
    Secret Clan entry information - only for the eyes of GLORIUS!!

First there is an initiation ceremony that must be peformed which involves dressing up in a pink Master Chief suit and drinking your own urine, whilst finishing in 1st place on 5000 consequtive Slayer matches.

Should you qualify you then go and sit in a cold dark room for on average 23 years before hopefully getting selected for a try out game in the training ground. Should you kill everyone at least 500 times each without being hit once you then go and sit in a slightly lighter and warmer room for on average 37 years before hopefully being selected for a CLAN game!

Should you finish top in the clan game using nothing but a pistol and one magazine of bullets you can then go into the CLAN room where you are constantly brought beer by scantily clad ladies, whilst you play Halo 2 AVF clan games on a 225 ft screen. Should you fail then you return to the cold dark room to try again with the other hopefulls! :D - on a more serious note i'd just add people to your friends list and look for them when you are online and see if they fancy a game. :smashin:

3. Sinzer

Sinzer

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1,107
    There isn't really a serious clan on these forums anymore, just as Gthom says at the end of his "helpful" message :p just add people to your friends list.

4. glorius

glorius

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    ^..okay then i will do that

5. Bonesy

Bonesy

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +28
    Eh? Chronic... I've just joined your clan haven't I??

6. Malone

Malone

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +71

He dont want ya Bonesy :rotfl: ;)

7. Bonesy

Bonesy

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +28
    bugger.

Easy, can you send me an invite? honest, I've missed you all, I didn't really swap sides...let me come back into the fold... please... Live is a lonely place when you're branded a traitor.

8. glorius

glorius

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    sorry bonesy its not that but the clan i made had alot of members i can tell u that but they were just to inactive so i accepted an invite to a clan with people i know from within my area..sorry about that..