• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

How to wire tup the telephone cable

njtkc

Standard Member
My phone wire has come out of the telephone socket connector. Can soe one tel me how to wire it back up so that I can view my bills and stuff online.

logiciel

Welcome to AVF.
I'd use MySky to get those details and forget the telepone cable, unless you have multiroom.

njtkc

Standard Member
Thanks for the information but it doesn't seem to be what I have? I am not sure if the sky guy would have put a connector on the end and we have lost it or it goes into the spare connector that we have?
The connector looks like this..... a small box 3.5 x 4.5 cm and 2cm thick, one one side it has a plug that fits into the BT socket and under neath the plug it has two push up connectors that look as though the telephone cable may connect into it? it it does then do both wires fit in the same side or one in each?????
On the other side it receives two telephone plugs.
Sorry I can fit electric plugs but telephone wires I no nothing about.

njtkc

Standard Member
thanks logiciel

but without this connected when I try to access my information via the television it says that the telephone cable is not connected unable to access

logiciel

That's why I suggested using MySky on the Internet - and you'll get more detail there than through the receiver.
A new cable would be quite cheap so if you really do want it then I'd simply replace it.

Last edited:

The latest video from AVForums

Is 8K TV dead? Philips OLED+907, Pioneer LX505 AVR plus B&W 700 S3 Reviews & Visit + AV/HiFi News
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom