1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How to wire a screen via remote interface

Discussion in 'Projectors, Screens & Video Processors' started by bikerjodie, Jun 16, 2005.

1. bikerjodie

Jun 13, 2005
    Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    I'm stuck trying to wire my new slimline 5ft electric screen to a remote interface... what do i do?

i've got 4 wires from the screen (blue black brown and green/yellow) i've got 3 wires from the mains (blue brown and green/yellow). I take it i don't try to connect these wires to the up/down switch that came with the screen!
    On the interface i have 3 sets of 3 connections, i can follow the bottom 6 connectors, from screen, brown, blue and black. The next set are the mains cable it misses a block then goes brown then blue. (the 6 connections read ap, co, ch, co1, L1 and ne) these are the six i've already mentioned but at the other end of teh interface is 3 more connections with co, ap and ch under them but with no intructions how to wire them (other than saying the 2nd connection is for down and the right connection is for up (this one also says push button optional))

Where do the earths go? It doesn't mention them!!!
    Does anyone have any idea what i've to do?

p :lease: :confused: