How to watch ManU V ManC tomorrow without SKY?

martwho

Prominent Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, i really want to watch this game tomorrow only problem is i do not have SKY and i cannot go to the pub as the wifey works in the evenings and both the kids will be in bed.
Are there any good sites on the internet i can pay a reasonable amount to watch this live? if its crap quality and unwatchable i would be really narked off anyone know or use a good one?
Other option is the xbox 360 sky entertainment pack for £29.99 which gives me 1 months viewing and 3 months live ( i already have 12 months live) so this would seem a bit extreme plus the picture on the box only says sky sports not which channels!

Somebody give me some sound advice please:rolleyes:

Sound advice does not include instructions on how to steal it off the internet

Try the classifieds here i did see a few threads selling the 360 sky entertainment package much cheaper

Or do you know someone who has sky along with multiroom ask them for their skyplayer log in details and log in from your 360:cool:

Yeah, i live in Southampton though and if i can't walk over the road to the pub because my kids are in bed i certainly can't go to the stadium.

These tickets must be fake then. :facepalm:

67000 "home" fan tickets have long gone, so have all the "home" fan tickets on the ticket exchange, dunno about your 9000 though? :rolleyes:

67000 "home" fan tickets have long gone, so have all the "home" fan tickets on the ticket exchange, dunno about your 9000 though? :rolleyes:

D'oh, you're right, our tickets haven't sold out, I've got a ticket in the home end just for ***** and giggles. :smashin:

D'oh, you're right, our tickets haven't sold out, I've got a ticket in the home end just for ***** and giggles. :smashin:

I shall watch for your ejection then :thumbsup: :suicide:

City havent sold their 9k allocation:eek:
Poor that only have to travel from stockport:eek:
And 60000 out of the 67000 tickets sold flying in to manchester to support the red devils dont know whats worse:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:;)

I'm a bit slow of the mark I'm afraid today and just got this :D

All come out of the wood work when theres a chance of winning things then?

Reminds me of chelsea. :rotfl:

;)

:devil:

Well its half time in the game and not had any quality issues so far on 8 Meg O2,
shame SKY one isn't included, why anyone would pay £34 a month for this i dont know but for £6.95 for a month - BARGAIN!

All come out of the wood work when theres a chance of winning things then?

Reminds me of chelsea. :rotfl:

;)

As a chelsea fan since the 70's its hurts me to agree.Its still the same fans thats been going for years,but weve moved from the shed to the matthew harding.But the rest of the ground seems to be full of people thats never been to a game before.That why i feel sorry for REAL man u fans(well not that sorry TBH :D).Proper man u fans cant get tickets because its full of glory hunters from london and ireland.They dont call themselves glory hunters of course,as they all say they've been going for years :boring:.But i dont remember seeing all those man u shirts in the 80's They were all wearing liverpool ones then :rotfl:

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom