• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

How to watch analogue channel on Samsung TV?

itm

Established Member
I have a CCTV camera piped into my TV via an RF channel, which has been picked up by the auto-tuning on my Samsung UE55ES7000. Now I need to know how to change the TV to the analogue channel to watch it - the Guide only shows digital channels and the CH+/- buttons scroll through digital channels only it seems.
Can anyone advise??

Andy98765

Distinguished Member
You normally have to switch between Analogue and digital. Your remote can select either via a A/D button or via the input select.

JayCee

Distinguished Member
There's usually a function within the guide to show what type of channels be it digital, analogue, radio etc.

itm

Established Member
There's no A/D button, and the analogue channels don't appear on the list of sources - just "TV".
There's a "CH Mode" option in the guide, but the only options are:
All, TV, Radio, Data/Other and Favourites.
I've tried adding the analogue channel to favourites but it stored BBC1 instead.
????

The latest video from AVForums

Is 8K TV dead? Philips OLED+907, Pioneer LX505 AVR plus B&W 700 S3 Reviews & Visit + AV/HiFi News
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom