1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

how to use a second Sky Box?

Discussion in 'Sky Digital TV Forum' started by andycarmi, Jul 5, 2005.

1. andycarmi

andycarmi

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    HI Guys

I had a sky+ Box fitted a few months back in the bedroom because I had not finished the main room downstairs. The Engineer that fitted it ran two cables into the bedroom for the sky+ and also ran two cables into the room downstairs, He said he had fitted a Quad Lmb unit.

Now my question is I have a spare sky digital box from the old House Can I just connect this upto the two Cables in the bedroom? And if I do what channels will I get with out paying anything to sky.
    I had also ran a magic eye cable to the sky+ box when it was in the bedroom and was using this for a tv in the kitchen, if I cannot conect the spare sky box up is there anyway of making these magic eye setups feed two tv's???? if I managed to run a cable from the sky+ downstairs. :lease:

Thanks For looking

Andy

2. hornydragon

hornydragon

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Somewhere near the M4 most of the time......
    Ratings:
    +1,215
    you can connect old sky box to one of the ffeds running to bedroom and get the Free to Air channels BBC etc for ITV CH4 CH5 etc you will need a lolus card from sky £20 ish and get it married to your box