1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How to transport a Panasonic TH37PE30

Discussion in 'Plasma TVs' started by Smeicy, Sep 6, 2004.

1. Smeicy

Smeicy

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hi everybody,

I have just ordered a Panasonic TH37PE30 :clap: and now I am looking for a way to pick it up. I need to transport it 20 km.

Could somebody please help me with the following:

What is the total package size of the set?
    Is it to fragile to be transported on a closed trailer?

The shop has offered to deliver the set – but not before Friday. And that seems like an awful long time to wait when it is located only 20 km. away.

Cheers

2. 888

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Big Box!!! I would wait for them to deliver as any damage in transit would be their responsibility.

3. Steve_P

Steve_P

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +142
    I agree with 888's post. Even though there will be a longer wait, the better option is to get the shop to deliver the set. That way if anything goes wrong, at least you won't be the one who is responsible. It is a big box (I can check dimensions later when I get back from work, although if you do a search on this forum I am sure the box dimensions for the TH-37PE30 have been posted in an earlier thread) and remember that all plasmas have to be transported vertically. Good luck whichever way you decide to go! :)

*EDIT* Check this thread out:
    http://www.avforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=138559&highlight=PE30+pedestal

S.