How to Train Your Dragon (Zavvi Exclusive) (Blu-ray Steelbook)

replicant81

Unless its 3d then I hope they dont bother.

If they want to do 3d steels for this, megamind, puss in boots, shreks 1-4 ill be all over them.

Koda

I hope this comes out, loved the film are they going to make a steel for the second one then as well ?

RedDevil85

Distinguished Member
Depend on feedback given at HDN
Damn it that'll be a unanimous no then.... yeah right, most on there would say yes to anything in steelbook ... so if HDN approval is all that's standing in the way then this is happening :cool:

Non-Pixar, this is a big want of mine, loved it and will buy for sure. Hopefully the 2nd one will get a steelbook too.

Last edited:

snooloui

Distinguished Member
The response there to Ultimate Avengers was very mixed but that still ended up being made. I don't think we have to worry whether or not this will materialise :)

anephric

This will be a nice present for the missus, but I couldn't care less about 3D and I'd rather they didn't if it's going to add a tenner on the price.

replicant81

This will be a nice present for the missus, but I couldn't care less about 3D and I'd rather they didn't if it's going to add a tenner on the price.
If its the same as Disney it will be £3 difference in price so if its 20 for 2d and 23 for 3d, it's better value.

RedDevil85

Distinguished Member
No i don't think so, hopefully soon though, maybe to tie in with one for HTTYD 2 which is out in November, that'd be good.

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: The Best TVs and Projectors of 2020, plus AV, TV Show & Movie News & Reviews

Latest News

What's new on Sky and NOW TV UK for December 2020
  • By Andy Bassett
  • Published
What's new on Netflix UK for December 2020
  • By Andy Bassett
  • Published
Warner Bros 2021 movies coming to HBO Max and cinemas simultaneously
  • By Andy Bassett
  • Published
What's new on Disney+ UK for December 2020
  • By Andy Bassett