How to Train Your Dragon Trilogy Collection (Zavvi Exclusive) (4K UHD/Blu-ray Steelbooks)

RedDevil85

Outstanding Member
Reaction score
Purchase link: Zavvi

Release date: 20/09/2021

HTTYD_Trilogy.jpg

HTTYD_Trilogy (packshot).jpg

Special Features:

Includes 7 exclusive artcards and map of Berk

How to Train Your Dragon 1:

• Filmmakers' Commentary
  • Legend of the Bone Knapper Dragon
  • Viking-Sizard Cast
  • The Technical Artistry of Dragon
  • The Story Behind the Story
  • Racing for the Gold
  • How to Draw a Dragon
  • Your Viking Profile
  • Deleted Scenes
  • The Animators' Corner
  • Trivia Track
  • DWA Jukebox
How to Train Your Dragon 2:
  • Fishlegs' Dragon Stats
  • Drago's War Machines
  • Berk's Dragon World
  • Hiccup's Invention in Flight
  • Deleted Scenes
  • And more!
How to Train Your Dragon 3:
  • Two Shorts: Bilby and Bird Karma
  • Deleted Scenes
  • The Dragon Sheep Chronicles
  • Welcome to New Berk
  • A Deck of Dragons
  • Astrid's Whole Dragon Trilogy in 60 Seconds
  • And more!

Last edited:
£80 :laugh:

Maybe Zavvi have upped the price given the Steelbook covert art appear to be pretty decent for a change o_O:D

Pricey but nice steelbooks.

However, being exclusive to Zavvi I fear for that outer cardboard box that houses the set because I don't think I have ever received any Blu-ray from them in a cardboard slipcase or box that hasn't been slightly damaged during transit (or more likely was already in that state when it was packaged).

The Indiana Jones 4K boxset for example arrived with the flimsy outer box in a right state, which is depressing when you consider how much that cost. I suspect the same thing will happen with this too.

I'd rather order stuff like this from Amazon, Zoom or HMV than Zavvi as their track record is much higher for receiving stuff undamaged in the post. Hate these Zavvi-only exclusives.

Mine arrived today along with the Black Widow steelbook from Zavvi.

I have to say that this a very, very nice set indeed. All three steelbooks have a lovely design, albeit without titles, and a glossy finish, something I haven't seen in a while as most of my recent steelbooks have had dull matte finishes.

The outer box holding the three steelbooks is also very solid and sturdy (this isn't an el cheapo Paramount release, thankfully) and it arrived completely undamaged, something I wasn't expecting from Zavvi. The outer case isn't metal but it very thick card with a glossy finish, like the Supernatural and X-File boxsets.

The only issue I have with this is that the steelbooks are packed very tight into this outer box, though there are separators to stop them rubbing against each other. It took me several frustrating minutes to get the steelbooks out by shaking the box until one of them started to slide out! The box really should have been a bit wider in my view to allow enough space between the cases to get your fingers in so you can take them out comfortably. I've put them back but left the middle steelbook slightly sticking out so I can remove the cases more easily when I get around to watching them this weekend.

Just received mine today. I too really struggled to slide the steels out of the box. Its so tight that one of the steels has a few microscratches where it slid out the box.
Other than that, these are really nice :)

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom