• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

How to Stream from Windows Media Player 11 to Sony Bravia KDL-46EX700?

davidkayla

Standard Member
Hi,
Within Windows Media Player 11 I created a Playlist that contained an item called 'bbc radio 2'. Its location is:
http://bbc.co.uk/radio/listen/live/r2.asx

When I double clicked on that playlist, WMP plays bbc radio 2 on my PC. Great!

I have enabled sharing on WMP and am able to see the bbc radio 2 playlist on my sony bravia KDL-46EX700 TV via a wireless connection. When I select that playlist a message appears saying no content found (or words to that effect). Is anyone please able to help?

I can't listen to a streaming asx file on my Bravia TV. (I use XP on my PC)

NX3

Why not just listen to radio on channel 702 ? I think for Radio 2 or via iplayer built into the set ?

NX3

fair enough then ! in the UK the UK version of your set gets all BBC radio on Freeview on the 7xx series of channels also the set has built in BBC iPlayer. Sorry no idea then, this is a UK forum and the majority of people here won't have a need to do this.

The latest video from AVForums

Fidelity in Motion's David Mackenzie talks about his work on disc encoding & the future of Blu-ray
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom