How to stop moss appearing on patio / paving ?

Veni Vidi Vici

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hi all

My patio is fairly new and its going green in places, some sort of moss or algae growing. Is there anything I can use to stop this appearing on the slabs?

Last edited:
Jeyes fluid kills algae but your yard will smell like a disinfected public toilet for a day or so.

-- As an eBay Associate, AVForums earns from qualifying purchases --
to stop it rather than get rid of it which is your quetion, is to seal them this stuf will make than a shade darker but last years and will keep your pattio looking new

I'm certain this was used by one of the neighbours when they re-laid there crazy paving, that was last year and it still looks as good as new. :thumbsup:

Sid

I'm certain this was used by one of the neighbours when they re-laid there crazy paving, that was last year and it still looks as good as new. :thumbsup:

Sid

I used it on my drive and 2 years later looks new, its a bit like a plastic coating on it but is very hard wearing, is a tad more slippy than without it. But is very quick to applie, it was done with a paint roller on a long handle and took about 1 hour which if I had to clean with bleach if it was not applied would take 4 times as long and would have to be done every year.

Last edited:

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom