Question How to stop continuous podcast playback on ios

meltonboy

Hi folks,

Since a recent ios update, when i play a podcast and fall asleep i find that there have been several more podcasts played. Previously it used to play the current podcast and end there. Since the main UI is very focussed on "unplayed podcasts" i find they can then slip through the net.

Is there anyway of making sure that i permanently don't have continuous playback ? I know you can do this through the sleep setting, but i have to remember each time and also it doesn't seem to work 100% anyway.

Thanks

MB

alan280170

Distinguished Member
When you have your podcast open, at the bottom of the screen, in the middle, there is a half moon, click on it then tap what time you want it to stop from 5 min to 1 hour and when current episode ends.

meltonboy

When you have your podcast open, at the bottom of the screen, in the middle, there is a half moon, click on it then tap what time you want it to stop from 5 min to 1 hour and when current episode ends.

Thanks mate. I was looking for a permanent solution (as before) rather than selecting every time - as i keep forgetting !

MB

The latest video from AVForums

Star Wars Andor, Woman King, more Star Trek 4K, Rings of Power & the latest TV, movies & 4K releases
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom