• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

how to see peoples k/d ratio

oasisnut

***..... used to be able to see everyones straight away, now i cant find where to look on black ops...... surely there mustr be a screen to view your friends K/D ratio somewhere!?>

IMontoya79

you have to go to each individual friend to see theirs and compare, but its more comprehensive data and very interesting to look at, like fmrl says its all in the Combat Record / Weapon Tab

Det

Distinguished Member
Sometimes the leaderboard stats disappear though. Happened to me last night and only saw mine. I think maybe it has something to do with updated playlists but I'm not certain of that.

Last edited:

IMontoya79

true, your own combat record unlocks at 12/13 i think - dont know if you need it so see other peoples.

Last edited:

Hubba-EX

Sometimes the leaderboard stats disappear though. Happened to me last night and only saw mine. I think maybe it has something to do with updated playlists but I'm not certain of that.

Happens to me at the start of a session, but after a game or two it sorts itself out.

BTW, to check K/D

Combat Record > Leaderboards > TDM/FFA

Awesome feature about black ops that doesn't get talked about is all the stats for individual game modes.

IMontoya79

Happens to me at the start of a session, but after a game or two it sorts itself out.

BTW, to check K/D

Combat Record > Leaderboards > TDM/FFA

Awesome feature about black ops that doesn't get talked about is all the stats for individual game modes.

i have this with zombies but when i press triange it communicates with all my friends and obviously downloads the most recent data for them and updates your leaderboard. rather than having an online leaderboard that constantly updates itself... maybe..

Jon Weaver

Distinguished Member
The only thing about the leaderboards is that you really need to look at the 'all time' stats, rather than Weekly/Monthly. Whilst the Weekly/Monthly stats should be accurate, its only a snapshot of how you have played over the past few days/weeks.. And just incase you havn't noticed, in some cases they are NOT accurate and as such Treyarch keep resetting them...

So you really need to use the 'all time' stats, to get accurate data for each game mode... BUT.. Before you appear in this list, you need to play 50 games first.. So its very likely that they won't do this for quite a few hours play and on some game modes, never!

Personally I am not even on the FFA leaderboard yet, as I have only played 39 games...

Jon

The latest video from AVForums

Guardians of the Galaxy Xmas Special, Strange World, Bones and All, and Cabinet of Dr Caligari in 4K
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom