How to Run 3D movies on PC - Projector?? Optoma

Hi Guys, I`m Jose from Brazil and that`s my first post here, if something sounds weird it`s because of that lol

Guys, I have an Optoma UHD35, and yesterday I bought some ZC501 3D Glasses Actives (DLP Link) to watch 3D movies.

And testing these glasses I think I doing something wrong because I get really bad 3D effects.

I have tried using my computer, I just have downloaded some 3D movies SBS and changed my projector resolution to 1920x1080 on 120hz on my PC (I`ve tried lower resolutions and nothing too).

I tried various players, KMPlayer, VLC, Sview, Stereoscopic Player, to join the SBS images, but nothing gets really 3d effects.

The glasses works, because I can see a difference when I turn on the 3D on my projector (they get darkness and super fast blinking).

When I turn on the Sync Invert option on projector apparently works some tiny 3D but nothing really satisfactory.

Someone can help me with it? I tried to find some answers but I don't get success.

Thank you guys! Nice weekend for us :clap:

kenshingintoki

Distinguished Member
@kenshingintoki Thankssssssss friend!! It's helped me a lot! Works very well now! <3

With the Stereoscopic Player only! But Worked with the drivers! The unique problem is using a deprecated NVidia driver, if I need to play some games, I need to update the driver lol

About the Player, do you have any suggestions? The Stereoscopic Player is the unique that's work, but is paid :(

kenshingintoki

Distinguished Member
@kenshingintoki Thankssssssss friend!! It's helped me a lot! Works very well now! <3

With the Stereoscopic Player only! But Worked with the drivers! The unique problem is using a deprecated NVidia driver, if I need to play some games, I need to update the driver lol

About the Player, do you have any suggestions? The Stereoscopic Player is the unique that's work, but is paid :(

No problem mate. I use MPC-BE with MADVR. Download MPC-BE, go to options and enable MVC playback. I didn't do this and was wondering why it didnt work. MADVR is a video processor which is like a free version of a Lumagen, it will make the 3D video upscale much better.

Yes, its a bit annoying having to use the old hacked driver. I can't find a solution for this other than dual booting a different OS for non 3D content but its a bitter pill to swallow because I really really like 3D.

Please check out Rise of the Tomb Rider in 3D. I guarantee your jaw will drop. Before you play it just make sure to toggle and adjust 3D stereoscopic first to the right setting as its base setting is stupid. Its honestly jaw dropping destroys any 4K/HDR game or experience.

If you need anymore help just let me know. I'm quite passionate about 3D as I feel like people are massively overlooking it in the projector world for gaming.

The latest video from AVForums

Maverick UK Premiere IMAX Review + Top Gun, Tom Cruise, Tony Scott and 4K + Movie/TV News
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom