Dismiss Notice
Attention AVForums app / Tapatalk users
Sadly GDPR means that, from 25th, we can no longer offer access to AVForums via the branded app or Tapatalk.
Click here for more information.

How to record from CD with Sonic Stage

Discussion in 'Headphones, Earphones & Portable Music' started by cwmbrancon, Apr 6, 2005.

1. cwmbrancon

cwmbrancon

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hi,

I have been importing my WMA files from Media Player to Sonic Stage and onto the NW - HD3.

I inserted a new CD into my PC and the autoplay gave me the option to record using Sonic Stage. I unchecked the 'automatically record using Sonic Stage' box and the CD recorded fine.

I have inserted another Cd and the pop up 'autoplay' box that gives the options does not appear.

How can i manually tell 'Sonic Stage' to record from the CD. I can't see a record button or a Rip button anywhere on the screen.

Thanks

2. scottydog

scottydog
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    You need to go to 'Music Source'. There should be a Music Source button at the top of your SonicStage screen which will give you the options available. It is also available from 'View' in the menu bar at the top of the screen. The record buttons are available once in Music Source with the 'record from CD' option.

The first time I tried to record from CD I also had the auto record setting on. I didn't like it and switched it off. The next time I wanted to record a CD I couldn't get the 'Music Source' button to work. It just wanted to connect me to the internet. Choosing the music source from 'View' and selecting 'record from CD' worked and has done ever since.

3. cwmbrancon

cwmbrancon

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Cheers Scottydog