Quantcast

How to play with members (not that kind)

chrisburns75

dear Deirdre
I am member of our clan and have avf as game tag but never get put into games with other forum members.
what am i doing wrong?:facepalm:

RetroGlide08

I have only been put into a handful of games with fellow clan members. I find it easier adding members to my friends list and joining them if they are online.

Andy 1974

Novice Member
While in-game press the yellow button(Y) and this takes you to the friends screen,now press right trigger 4 times and this takes you to the clan members page.

RetroGlide08

Andy 1974 said:
While in-game press the yellow button(Y) and this takes you to the friends screen,now press right trigger 4 times and this takes you to the clan members page.
Nice tip. Thx. Will try that later.

alphaomega16

Distinguished Member
I have only been put into a handful of games with fellow clan members. I find it easier adding members to my friends list and joining them if they are online.
Send one my way mate :smashin:

Also if anyone sees me on in the clan and wants to be invited just send me a mail and if im in the middle of a game ill wait til its over then lob an invite.

Some nights I am back and forth a lot so if you dont hear from me I do apologise I might have missed the message thing at the top.

I usually have quick games whilst doing things around the house but I leave the console on.