• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

How to pay with Paypal (Zavvi)

Koda

Hi, sorry this isn't exactly steelbook related though I am using this to buy Steelbooks.

I have been buying Steelbooks for a while from Zavvi, using my card but never my Paypal. I have a large amount of money saved in my paypal, but I no longer need it for the reason I saved it.

I want to buy some steels from Zavvi, with my paypal but when I click add or change payment method it just shows a list of cards, nothing to do with paypal.

How do I add my paypal?

replicant81

Yeah, that's okay, though seems weird.

not really, paypal charge 3.4% plus 20p per transaction so it could be much worse! even if they are on a smaller percentage im sure 1% wouldn't cover their fee.

question is, why not just put the paypal money in your bank? its free and takes an hour average.

Koda

Well my Paypal isn't linked with my current account, It's linked with my savings account as such.

The latest video from AVForums

Fidelity in Motion's David Mackenzie talks about his work on disc encoding & the future of Blu-ray
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom