1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How to pay by Paypal?

Discussion in 'Projectors, Screens & Video Processors' started by jamesdoc, Jan 22, 2003.

1. jamesdoc

jamesdoc

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    While I wait for the whole verification process, I thought I had better find out how to use Paypal. I see Pricejapan have an email address if you are paying by Paypal. Do I send them an email and they then give me an account to credit using Paypal? I know it is probably obvious, but I have never used it before. If Pricejapn just took Amex and added the 3% charge on, it would be much easier.

Thanks for your help.

2. Messiah

Messiah

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +339
    Once your Paypal account has been verified you simply enter their e-mail address in the Paypal Send Money screen, enter the amount you want to pay them and bingo, that's it. Really could not be simpler.

3. jamesdoc

jamesdoc

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Oh. So that's how it works! Thanks for the advice. Now if I can hurry up verification, I'm set.

james

4. Big_AL007

Big_AL007

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    They take so much care over verification due to money launderers and terrorists :eek: :eek: