• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

How to Multi Zone My Toshiba HD-EP10

Standard Member
Hi everyone
I am new to this AVforums, bought my Toshiba HD-EP10 in New Zealand. Connected it to internet and player started to download new firmware (the count started at 1/40 and finally went to 40/40 and update was completed it took 15 min) I still can not view zone 1 DVD’s. Can some one please educate me? Do I need to download any other software to make this player multi zone? Thank you all in advance.

kingfats

Distinguished Member
Hi everyone
I am new to this AVforums, bought my Toshiba HD-EP10 in New Zealand. Connected it to internet and player started to download new firmware (the count started at 1/40 and finally went to 40/40 and update was completed it took 15 min) I still can not view zone 1 DVD’s. Can some one please educate me? Do I need to download any other software to make this player multi zone? Thank you all in advance.

Hi 1080. :)
Make your player region free for DVD :) is that what your after?
You download and burn to CD-R,i'll send PM. :smashin:

The latest video from AVForums

Is 8K TV dead? Philips OLED+907, Pioneer LX505 AVR plus B&W 700 S3 Reviews & Visit + AV/HiFi News
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom